Come and enjoy the thrill of a shared Afternoon Game Drive with Lowveld Odyssey. Safaris take place on a Private Game Reserve with big 5 animals. Our highly experienced and qualified guides use this opportunity to find as many animals as possible. Giving you the opportunity to view the incredible bushveld from the back of a open safari vehicle.
You won’t just be searching for the big animals, but will see and learn about the birds, plants and other interesting fauna and flora. You can unwind and sit back as the warm Lowveld wind brushes through your hair. Mid-way through your safari you will stop for a afternoon sun-downer where you can sip on a inclusive beer, glass of wine or G&T and enjoy the sights and sounds of the bush.
Good to know
- Minimum age 8 years
- Maximum 8 guests
- Please note that guests should be at the departure point at least 15min prior to the start of activity
- 3hr shared afternoon game drive in a Private reserve with Big 5 Animals
- Standard cooler-box: house red/white wine, local beer, Gin & Tonic & soft drinks
- Mineral water
- Light snack
- Fuel surcharge
- Pick up & drop off from your accommodation within a 3km radius from Hoedspruit at R220
- Any other meals or beverages not mentioned
- Any items of a personal nature
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Jacket (for cold mornings/afternoons)
- Extra water
- Medicine if needed or medication for allergies
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
The afternoon safari was an incredible experience! The guide has so much knowledge and can tell you everything about the animals and the wildlife. I felt safe at every minute of the safari. We approached many animals like lions, giraffes and zebras. Thanks so much, we had an unforgettable time!
Gut organisierte Tour!!! Der Tourguide wirkte sehr erfahren und war sehr bemüht den Besuchern so viele Tiere wie möglich aus nächster Nähe (im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes) zu zeigen. Cooles Erlebnis.
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.