You are welcomed aboard by the skippers at the Sirocco jetty. We venture out for a magical sail on the Knysna Lagoon, navigate the famous Knysna Heads and explore the spectacular scenery and marine and bird life of the Indian Ocean.
On our return, we drop anchor and light a fire for a good old South African braai on the water.
We have two stand up paddle boards on board, snorkels and goggles, and two fishing rods which we trawl with while sailing.
Good to know
- Minimum 5 people for tour to run
- Please make sure to be on time since we depart strictly as per departure times.
- Access through the heads can only be determined once we are there and are dependent of the tide. Best time to pass is during high tide
- Braai with 200g meat and two side dishes pp
- Cash bar on board
- 2 SUPS
- 2 fishing rods
- Medium Oysters available by pre-booking at Sirocco restaurant. R30 each
- Gratuities (optional)
- Warm clothing
- Swimming gear
- Comfortable clothing
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
We really enjoyed our sail. Simon and Neil were very friendly and made us feel at home.
We saw dolphins and seals very close up.
The catamaran was great for lounging and enjoying the views.
Safety good. Seen everything there is to sea. Friendly people making bookings and on board.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.