Day fishing access (Low season) at the leading sport and fly fishing venue in Gauteng and The Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site.
Exclusive Day Access includes two x bass/carp/barbel/bream. Dams comprising of Wilger & Bass dam which are bass fishing, bait or fly fishing.
Good to know
- Advance booking required
- No prior fishing skills required
- Fishing equipment can be hired on site
- Only de-barbed hooks allowed
- Any trout that are injured during fishing must be kept and paid for (Rainbow R125/kg & Gold or Brown R150/kg)
- Fly fishing access to Kloofzicht Lake & Mulberry dam
- Bait, bass fishing and fly fishing access to Wilger & Bass Dam
- Basic fishing assistance if required
- Meals and refreshments
- Fishing clinics or guidance
- Rented fishing equipment or tackle
- Child minding
- Injured trout to be kept and paid for
- Binoculars if you enjoy birding
- Fishing equipment if you have your own
- Anti-allergy medication if you have allergies
- Sun glasses
- Comfortable clothes suitable for weather conditions
- Hot & Sunny - light material shirt and pants ideally with uv protection
- Cold or rainy - warm clothes that are also rain resistant if necessary
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Loved the fly fishing introduction that we did with Sundowner at Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa with my boys. A perfect way to spend the day fishing. Great environment and also loved learning from the knowledgeable staff there. Perfect place to learn and to enjoy something special with my boys too.
Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.