For those of you in the family who do not wish to snorkel however don’t want to miss out of this exciting boat ride out to the Beautiful Robberg Nature Reserve to view the seals, you can accompany your family or friends.
- You will be met on arrival at the dive centre to sign in before taking a short stroll on the beach to the boat
- Experience a true Plett style beach launch
- Once out at Robberg you will be able to observe a variety of nature in and out of the water, including the largest flock of Cape Cormorants and the ever so elegant Cape Gannet and of course our amazing Cape Sea Fur Seals interacting with the snorkelers from the boat
- You might even be lucky enough to see the whales and dolphins that frequently visit the bay
Good to know
- Minimum age 6 years
- All trips are weather dependent and conditions will be checked on the morning of your activity, one our prior to arrival time. Please note that if the weather conditions are not suitable for diving the Charter can be cancelled on the morning of the dive
- Seal viewing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Swim wear
- Warm clothing/wind-breaker (it can be cold on the water when the wind blows)
- Swim wear
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
I was a first time diver and took my training at the Pro Dive Center in Plettenberg Bay. I had an amazing instructor Cassandra. She was so patient with me and even helped me overcome my water anxiety from previous water related trama. All the staff was very understanding and let me progress at my own pace and always made me feel comfortable and like I had real support to get me through the process. I was able to complete my dive certification and do 4 short dives, 3 shore dives and one boat dive with the sea lions. It truly was an amazing experience and I cant thank Cassandra enough for all her hard work and efforts to make my dream of learning how to scuba dive a success and reality. I highly recommend this dive center for anyone that wants supportive and attentive instructors that make the process comfortable.
Great experience, such awesome diving. Special thanks to Nikki who was super cool and made it really enjoyable. Really looking forward to diving here again!
Thank you Michelle and team for this fantastic experience, it was truly unbelievable. Special thanks to Daniël, Aldo and Nikky for your patience and teaching us all the skills needed to qualify for Open Water 1. We enjoyed the fun dive with the seals tremendously and will surely be back in 2020 to do more dives with you, perhaps even join you on a tour to the Red Sea! :-)
I went snorkeling with pro dive today,the entire team was absolutely amazing and professional , my guide was dillon, if I could I would give him a 10star rating in particular for being patient while I got used to the water etc
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.