Take a scenic ride through vineyards, forests and over mountains, stopping at the Rickety Bridge Winery and Mont Rochelle before returning to the stables. The total riding time is around 2 hours and 30 minutes, with 30-45 minute stops at each wine estate.
Good to know
- This is a private tour
- Tour runs Mon-Sat: 8:45-13:15 and 13:15-17:45
- Tour not available on Sundays and Christian Holidays
- Beginners and experienced riders welcome!
- Only supervised, “experienced” children over 12 years or 1.5 meters.
- Maximum weight of 100kg
- Pickup & drop-off at hotel
- Private tour guide
- Ride purebred Arabian horses
- 3 wine farms & 3 tastings
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable shoes
- A warm sweater or jacket
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
No reviews yet
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.